HUG MEETS: Devin Pappas
Devin Pappas is known for all the ways she gives back to our community here in Tampa Bay. She helps all types of charities with events and awareness. She has founded a program called “Career Club” to help women gain employment while recovering from unhealthy relationships. Devin is a charitable woman growing a caring community.
In Devin’s Words:
What’s your favorite color? Turquoise.
What’s your favorite movie? Since I am an avid weekly moviegoer, my favorite movie is constantly changing.
What would you do if you won the lottery? I would help the nonprofit organizations that I support, give money to friends and family, travel the world with Marc [husband], buy property in Greece and start my own nonprofit organization.
If you could be one animal, what animal would you be? I would love to be one of my dogs if I could be any animal. They give so much love and we spoil them.
What song gets you pumped up? My motivational song is and will always be “I will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor.
What are some of your proudest accomplishments?
- Awarded District Manager of the great nationally for Nine West Group
- Received national recognition for sales in my corporate retail management positions
- Creating Career Club for women starting over
- Marrying my husband
- Raising over $300000 for the community from having some fundraising ideas, creating a committee, working hard and making it happen
Who is your idol? My Dad.
What are your passions?
- Helping others
- Community involvement
- Starting my new magazine, Harbor Bluffs Living
- Traveling with my husband, Marc
What Inspires You? Having visions to create greatness to help others.