HUG Ambassadors are people of all ages and all abilities who want to make a meaningful impact and advocate for inclusion. HUG Ambassadors raise awareness, educate and advocate for the special needs population by attending community events, volunteering, asking questions, presenting to groups, and wearing their HUG tee shirt. With your help, we can build a more empowered, inclusive community and create real change in the lives of individuals with disabilities!
- – Include others when they are feeling left out or lonely
- – Talk about HUG to your friends, family, co-workers and everyone else
- – Hand out flyers and brochures to help others learn about HUG
- – Follow and Like HUG on Facebook and Instagram
- – Encourage local businesses and organizations to be more inclusive
- – Help the HUG Team at community events
- – Wear your HUG T-Shirt and use you HUG swag
- – Have fun!
We have some perks for our ambassadors to make sure you know how much we appreciate your hard work!
- – Attend an exclusive HUG Ambassador Party
- – Be a part of a growing HUG community
- – Build your social circle
- – Raise awareness of disability needs
- – Help make our community more inclusive