HUG Ambassadors are people of all ages who want to make a meaningful impact and advocate for inclusion. As a HUG Ambassador you will take part in positive conversations about the special needs population and the power of social connection. Our Ambassadors spread our mission by attending events, volunteering, passing out materials, presenting to groups, and wearing their HUG T-shirt. With your help, we can build a more empowered community and create real change in the lives of the special needs population. Please call HUG at (727) 489-5885 or email us at email@example.com to sign up. Meet our current HUG Ambassador team by clicking here.
How to be an Exceptional Ambassador
• Talk about HUG to your friends, family, co-workers and everyone else
• Hand out flyers and brochures to help our community learn about HUG
• Follow and Like HUG on Facebook and Instagram
• Post on Facebook, Instagram and other social media about HUG
• Wear your HUG T-Shirt
You are going to do a great job being a HUG Ambassador. We have some perks for our ambassadors to make sure you know how much we appreciate your hard work!
• Annual HUG Ambassador Party
• Being a part of a growing HUG community
• Build your social circle
• Help to make our community more inclusive